Your source for personalized service.
The Member Services Department serves as an advocate for our members, providing quality service and assuring member satisfaction throughout our program. We are committed to building relationships with members and brokers by providing direct personalized outreach to meet the individual needs of every member.
Some of the services include:
- Conducting new member orientation and existing member re-orientation meetings.
- Processing information requests, meeting yearly or as requested/needed, renewal indications, and daily assistance.
- Collaborating with our Underwriting Department on initiatives and programs which may qualify a member for additional discounts.
- Creating member reports upon request, including loss runs and claims experience reports.
- Guiding each member through their policy renewal process.
- Developing and executing the annual events noted below including regional meetings and webinars.
- Monitoring and evaluating overall member satisfaction.
Our largest event, the Annual Member Conference traditionally occurs in Spring and coincides with the Annual Member Business Meeting. This highly anticipated themed event provides two full days of educational sessions, a wellness and safety fair for members to meet a variety of vendors, and evening entertainment. Some past photos can be found below!
Typically in the Fall, we host two additional events, our regional Managers’ Summit and Fall Educational Conference. Each of these day long events, offer topic series on the latest workers’ compensation trends, provides any PERMA organizational updates and networking opportunities.
Regional Meetings & Webinars
In addition to our annual conferences, we host regional meetings and webinars throughout the year. This allows us to continually provide educational opportunities for the membership and/or brokers. Topics covered include: GML 207 Overview & Update, Municipal Finance, PPE Overview, Cybersecurity, Understanding Stress, Payroll Auditing & NYS WCB Updates, PERMA Claims Scenarios and more. Most past webinars are also available on demand in the video training section.
We focus on being a comprehensive partner to our members – above and beyond providing just strategic Workers’ Compensation coverage for over 40 years. Whatever the administrative challenges faced or resources needed, our dedicated Member Services team is committed to assisting our members. Current members can learn more about all our vendor partner offerings and discounted services by visiting our value add programs section.
For More Information
We're Here for You
- Our 97% retention rate exemplifies our dedication to member satisfaction.
- We provide direct member contact by processing requests for information, meeting yearly or as requested, coordinate renewal indications, and assistance daily.
“PERMA offers assistance with employer handbook reviews. Our Town took advantage of this discount to update some policies to assist with compliance updates. The process was successful and created the foundation for future generations at the Town.”
– Damian Ulatowski, Town Supervisor
PERMA is proud to partner with:
New York State School Boards Association
New York State Association of Counties
New York State Association of Chiefs of Police
New York State Association of Fire Chiefs
NYS – LTAP Cornell Local Roads Program
Public Sector HR Consultants