Presented by: Sara Cegelski, Senior Training and Development Consultant, HR Works
The lack of etiquette, careless grammar and punctuation, and the sheer volume of ineffective email messages are overwhelming. Ineffective business email can cause productivity and employee relations problems. This course will cover strategies for effective e-mail communications.
- Describe the anatomy of an effective email message including look, tone, and structure
- Explain guidelines for forwarding and responding to emails
- Cite examples of appropriate email etiquette
- Recognize when to take a conversation “offline”
- Identify legal and privacy issues related to email communications