Join us as Chief (Ret.) Michael D. Ranalli, presents an overview of critical issues including:
- Using policy, organizational culture and effective internal communication to reduce risk to officers and minimize agency liability
- A discussion of crisis communication versus conflict communications and the need for both
- The state of the law pertaining to de-escalation and related issues including the reality of what de-escalation is and its limitations
- A statistical overview of the causes of officer injuries and deaths
- Critical video review of recent controversial cases and the application of Priority of Life to them
To register, please contact Lew Moskowitz, PERMA Public Safety Risk Management Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 220-0383.
Hosted by: Town of Mamaroneck – Courtroom, 740 W Boston Post Rd,Mamaroneck, NY 10543
There is no charge for this training.
Lunch to be provided.