Safe Street Encounters
Increasing Officer Safety Through Organizational Culture
Presented by Chief (Ret.) Michael Ranalli
This free seminar will provide an overview of current critical issues that will include:
- Using policy, organizational culture, and effective internal communication to reduce risk to officers and minimize agency liability
- A discussion of crisis communication vs. conflict communication and the need for both
- The state of the law pertaining to de-escalation and related issues including the reality of what de-escalation is and its limitations
- A statistical overview of the causes of officer injuries and deaths
- Critical video review of recent controversial cases and the application of “priority of life” to them
Erie County Law Enforcement Training Academy | ECC North Campus
6205 Main Street – B700, Williamsville, NY 14221
Register by: December 3rd.
Lunch will be provided.
Questions and to register, please contact Pete Frisoni, Public Safety Risk Management Specialist via email email@example.com.