Presented by: Sara Cegelski, Senior Training and Development Consultant, HR Works
This webinar examines the behaviors needed in the workplace to ensure that team members treat each other — and others who interact with the organization — with respect. It explores the dynamics of today’s workplace that make respect both more challenging and more critical than ever before. The training highlights specific examples of respectful behavior and respectful communication standards, as well as establishing guidelines that will lead to respectful choices.
- Review today’s work environment and factors contributing to disrespect
- Understand the impact of disrespect in the workplace
- Know what a respectful workplace “looks” like, including examples
- Explain the benefits of a respectful workplace
- Understand the organization’s respectful communication standards
- Be able to put the concepts of workplace respect into action, tying to the organization’s values