As the coronavirus continues to evolve throughout our communities, PERMA has evaluated our daily business operations and effective Friday, March 20th all PERMA operations will be conducted remotely. These necessary steps are to ensure the health and safety of all our employees and based on the guidance from state/federal governments.
While this remains a challenging time for us all, the changes to our operations will not affect our commitment to daily functions in serving each of our Members. We are still available online and by phone and will maintain our high level of responsiveness to you.
Below are some additional reminders and PERMA services that are available online.
- As your Municipal operations change too, we ask that you please provide an updated point of contact for PERMA to reach out to during that time. To provide this information please complete this short survey.
- We ask our Members to avoid sending paper documents to our office – please refer to the department email addresses below as this will allow us to continue to provide uninterrupted services to our Members.
- Our Public Contact Form (general inquiry questions for follow up)
- Service Request Form (loss run requests, cert. of coverage, renewal quotes, etc.)
- First Report of Injury – Online claiming filing form; requesting access is required
- Downloadable Claim Forms and Resources
PERMA Contacts: At this time we encourage you to communicate with us via email. A full list of our staff directory is available here.
Department specific email addresses:
- Claim Form Submissions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Services Inquiries and Questions – email@example.com
- Underwriting – Certificates of Coverage/ Renewal Quotes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk Management- Inquiries and Questions – email@example.com
- Finance – Invoice Questions – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
At PERMA, we serve over 525 Members across New York State – which includes you and your colleagues. Not only that, we recognize the dedicated service you provide to your community each and every day despite the challenges the Coronavirus has forced us to confront. The uncertainty over the past few weeks has been unsettling and many changes have and will continue to greatly affect our daily lives. On behalf of the PERMA Board of Directors, the PERMA staff extends our sincere thanks for all you do and ask that you remain diligent in taking the necessary precautions required during this time. We are here for you so please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.