Are you prepared?
We invite all managers, administrators, and other decision makers to attend one of our PERMA Regional Manager’s Summit this September.
The Institute for Crisis Management, will deliver a full day of education in reviewing the essentials of crisis management for public entities. The program comprises a combination of lecture and discussion related to current best practice management of sudden crises and planning, preparedness and mitigation of issues that could erupt into a crisis. Key subject areas will include:
Managing Crisis Vulnerabilities:
- Goals of crisis planning
- Stages of business crisis and identifying impacts
- Techniques to gain support of your Board and key stakeholders
- Identifying potential legal problems in crisis
Crisis Prevention Techniques:
- Sizing up news potential
- Anticipated costs in prevention
Employees & Public Communications:
- Employees as advocates
- Social media concerns
Human Resources Considerations:
- Personnel problems in a crisis
- Handling victims and families
The Crisis Response Plan:
- Define, prioritize, assess, develop strategies and implementation
- Coordinating the plans procedures with operations and legal procedures
Post Crisis Debriefing:
- Lessons learned
- What went well, what needs attention
- Registration is FREE for PERMA Members. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided.
- Register by Sept. 16th
Please contact Julie in Member Services via firstname.lastname@example.org.